Thursday, May 14, 2009
Google goes Galactic in its own G-Universe
What the hell else can Google get into? They own everything. They know my social security number and they've shared it with every healthcare professional on the planet. But here is why they are doing what they are doing.
Google labs develops products. Side NOTE: Thanks Robert Wong for your dick phone call the other day. These products are meant to test potential areas of growth. Brilliant. Well, here is one. Safari came out with an amazing new version. Firefox is being used by anyone that has a brain. And Opera is just a pretty name for a browser. Anything else? Nope. Here comes Chrome. Knowing Google, they will provide free services where other browsers can't. And since I'm writing on blogger, we also know that they will purchase other sites that are useful and integrate their technology. Done.
- ► 2010 (43)
- He who has a crooked mind finds no good
- Dwight Howard has a small head
- oprah sells chicken like no buddies biz
- sleep depravity with a side order of deep thought
- who is a.bracco? 2
- Adopt a Precious Fur Ball to Keep You Company
- Man U and Barqs
- Shaunanigans Kid
- How Much Land Does a Man Need?
- The Mousse and the Pamplemousse
- You Rock
- Where I like to Eat
- black isn't 100k, it's 50c, 50m, 50y, 100k
- mixtapes where did u go
- biggie on my block
- Gatorade and Vitamin Water, Nike and Adidas
- Going Now
- Music makes Me go Tra la la la
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts
- Visual Sludge from the Computer Stovetop
- Harry Winston is a cool name
- Back at Noon
- Style will find you
- who is a.bracco?
- Things are my fav
- late night guitar lessons and unfinished layered p...
- andrew archer makes work that i want to make work ...
- Google goes Galactic in its own G-Universe
- C is for Conastoga, Because when I search Wagon on...
- B is for Bolivia where they speak Bolivian, Right?...
- A is for part A
- Keep everything you ever make
- defense-this in the midst of a mortal enemy one ...
- Ode to a dry sharpie
- In the midst of Creative Fashiznit, you can't igno...
- ▼ May (38)