Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Keep everything you ever make
MOMA has a new TV spot.
If you create it.
It came from you.
Once it's in the world it may be ugly.
But it's you.
In the sublime there is still beauty.
Ask JWT. Oops I mean JMWT.
Ask Cornel West.
What is the funk?
It's what New York City is in right now.
Where is George Clinton?
I hope he comes back without dreds.
- ► 2010 (43)
- He who has a crooked mind finds no good
- Dwight Howard has a small head
- oprah sells chicken like no buddies biz
- sleep depravity with a side order of deep thought
- who is a.bracco? 2
- Adopt a Precious Fur Ball to Keep You Company
- Man U and Barqs
- Shaunanigans Kid
- How Much Land Does a Man Need?
- The Mousse and the Pamplemousse
- You Rock
- Where I like to Eat
- black isn't 100k, it's 50c, 50m, 50y, 100k
- mixtapes where did u go
- biggie on my block
- Gatorade and Vitamin Water, Nike and Adidas
- Going Now
- Music makes Me go Tra la la la
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts
- Visual Sludge from the Computer Stovetop
- Harry Winston is a cool name
- Back at Noon
- Style will find you
- who is a.bracco?
- Things are my fav
- late night guitar lessons and unfinished layered p...
- andrew archer makes work that i want to make work ...
- Google goes Galactic in its own G-Universe
- C is for Conastoga, Because when I search Wagon on...
- B is for Bolivia where they speak Bolivian, Right?...
- A is for part A
- Keep everything you ever make
- defense-this in the midst of a mortal enemy one ...
- Ode to a dry sharpie
- In the midst of Creative Fashiznit, you can't igno...
- ▼ May (38)