Monday, May 18, 2009
late night guitar lessons and unfinished layered pdfs
captured by an old skool hip hop album and album inconnu
delicate callouses and toucher avec les mains
eyes and unedited vino. wine. list. menu. something with a freakin price and bottle name. please.
bad waitress. rude. i can stand bad.
20x35. -8.25. -1.25. and an alcohol content of 15 points down and more than half-way blind math.
paintings of $12 cabs and goodbyes worth short words of tossed chicken pizza
how to pick a beer in 2 minutes and not offend anyone: a guide to vegan drinking
YES! Beer is a no brainer.
Wine is shallow. Short. Empty. A sports bar wine. Ehh. Good luck gourmand. C'es bon
Fresh sheets and fresh smell. Woot.com and the chance for something you don't really need.
Here we go Monday. Lunedi et my reservations for long hours. Get me out of this.
Out+out damned spot. Spotless agency. Fakegency. Fagency.com is taken. Damn.
- ► 2010 (43)
- He who has a crooked mind finds no good
- Dwight Howard has a small head
- oprah sells chicken like no buddies biz
- sleep depravity with a side order of deep thought
- who is a.bracco? 2
- Adopt a Precious Fur Ball to Keep You Company
- Man U and Barqs
- Shaunanigans Kid
- How Much Land Does a Man Need?
- The Mousse and the Pamplemousse
- You Rock
- Where I like to Eat
- black isn't 100k, it's 50c, 50m, 50y, 100k
- mixtapes where did u go
- biggie on my block
- Gatorade and Vitamin Water, Nike and Adidas
- Going Now
- Music makes Me go Tra la la la
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts
- Visual Sludge from the Computer Stovetop
- Harry Winston is a cool name
- Back at Noon
- Style will find you
- who is a.bracco?
- Things are my fav
- late night guitar lessons and unfinished layered p...
- andrew archer makes work that i want to make work ...
- Google goes Galactic in its own G-Universe
- C is for Conastoga, Because when I search Wagon on...
- B is for Bolivia where they speak Bolivian, Right?...
- A is for part A
- Keep everything you ever make
- defense-this in the midst of a mortal enemy one ...
- Ode to a dry sharpie
- In the midst of Creative Fashiznit, you can't igno...
- ▼ May (38)