Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Man U and Barqs
Call it ironic. These games that nations carry arms.
Stampedes of violence over sport. Play it.
Pools of blood are being poured over broken nations.
Excellence is entertainment. Entertainment is entertainment.
I call this day, the one after yesterday, the next day after we salute you, ironic.
If it's red sox, sawx, or hoosiers I give it all up as extra.
Erect a lonely memorial for you, the unknown, on this day after yesterday,
one that remembers that entertainment is entertainment.
- ► 2010 (43)
- He who has a crooked mind finds no good
- Dwight Howard has a small head
- oprah sells chicken like no buddies biz
- sleep depravity with a side order of deep thought
- who is a.bracco? 2
- Adopt a Precious Fur Ball to Keep You Company
- Man U and Barqs
- Shaunanigans Kid
- How Much Land Does a Man Need?
- The Mousse and the Pamplemousse
- You Rock
- Where I like to Eat
- black isn't 100k, it's 50c, 50m, 50y, 100k
- mixtapes where did u go
- biggie on my block
- Gatorade and Vitamin Water, Nike and Adidas
- Going Now
- Music makes Me go Tra la la la
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts
- Visual Sludge from the Computer Stovetop
- Harry Winston is a cool name
- Back at Noon
- Style will find you
- who is a.bracco?
- Things are my fav
- late night guitar lessons and unfinished layered p...
- andrew archer makes work that i want to make work ...
- Google goes Galactic in its own G-Universe
- C is for Conastoga, Because when I search Wagon on...
- B is for Bolivia where they speak Bolivian, Right?...
- A is for part A
- Keep everything you ever make
- defense-this in the midst of a mortal enemy one ...
- Ode to a dry sharpie
- In the midst of Creative Fashiznit, you can't igno...
- ▼ May (38)