Thursday, June 18, 2009
1. I own GE stock. Not GM mind you. And it keeps going down.
2. When your room is a mess. Your life is a mess. My room is a mess.
3. I get two dentists visits per year. I have not used either and it's half way through the year.
4. KINGS was cancelled. That shows was like a full feature every episode.
5. No one knows what virtuous means. Except DC Talk.
6. Obama is in secret talks with Taliban
7. Julian Schnabel has a book signing tonight with Lou Reed. I'm on the list. But I haven't read his book. Oops.
8. That my roommate's brother keeps leaving my PS2 on after watching movies.
9. Rain. That you can't play in it when you live in NYC. Dirty.
10. We don't speak in poems. How cool would that be.
- ► 2010 (43)
- The N Word is for Never
- Au Revoir Le roi
- Things Done at 5pm
- 4 Things about Twitter
- 5 Things that Make Obama 'Fly' by a political cons...
- 1 Thing that Should Stop
- 2 Things That Make Cyana Trend Land Awesome
- 7 Things to do to Fight Off the Digital Age Taking...
- 10 Things I'm Depressed About
- 0 Days Until Mayhem
- Nike isn't slave-free but they make hot sneakers, ...
- 2 Things You Should Know about Katie Couric: CBS i...
- how i feel isn't real
- Tend My Garden
- NASA-Not as socially awkward
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts #2
- ▼ June (18)