Monday, June 29, 2009
The N Word is for Never
Hi, yes my name is Things. And I'd appreciate it if we could stop using the N word. And if we do, can it only be...oh wait, no just don't use it. Because right now English is the global language until Chinese takes over. Look at this article from three years ago from PBS. 17 years to go. And if you come up with a name for a company, probably want to check other languages. Yep. I'm thinking NOVA too.
- ► 2010 (43)
- The N Word is for Never
- Au Revoir Le roi
- Things Done at 5pm
- 4 Things about Twitter
- 5 Things that Make Obama 'Fly' by a political cons...
- 1 Thing that Should Stop
- 2 Things That Make Cyana Trend Land Awesome
- 7 Things to do to Fight Off the Digital Age Taking...
- 10 Things I'm Depressed About
- 0 Days Until Mayhem
- Nike isn't slave-free but they make hot sneakers, ...
- 2 Things You Should Know about Katie Couric: CBS i...
- how i feel isn't real
- Tend My Garden
- NASA-Not as socially awkward
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts #2
- ▼ June (18)