Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Tend My Garden
This is about as close as most of us have ever come to having a garden in the metropolis. Some dream of luscious green shades and deep rich soil primed for dirty fingernails. Some don't even think about it. What a treat for the flamboyant hipster who opens this to tout his "Gay Times" and beg for more attention.
- ► 2010 (43)
- The N Word is for Never
- Au Revoir Le roi
- Things Done at 5pm
- 4 Things about Twitter
- 5 Things that Make Obama 'Fly' by a political cons...
- 1 Thing that Should Stop
- 2 Things That Make Cyana Trend Land Awesome
- 7 Things to do to Fight Off the Digital Age Taking...
- 10 Things I'm Depressed About
- 0 Days Until Mayhem
- Nike isn't slave-free but they make hot sneakers, ...
- 2 Things You Should Know about Katie Couric: CBS i...
- how i feel isn't real
- Tend My Garden
- NASA-Not as socially awkward
- Prostituting Prostituted Thoughts #2
- ▼ June (18)